Legal Advantage, LLC releases new customer service web portal to further solidify position as premier provider of legal support and patent illustration services.
Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) November 30, 2007 -- Legal Advantage, LLC (http://www.LegalAdvantage.net), a premier provider of legal support services to clients throughout the United States and abroad, announced today the release of Version 2.0 of their customer service web portal. It is anticipated that this workflow and web-based application will set the standard for customer service in the rapidly growing legal support and patent illustration marketplace.
Some of the many feature and functionality enhancements include;
- Enhanced security with 128 bit Encryption and SSL Authentication
- Expanded user log-in and user viewing features
- Improved export control processes
- User definable project viewing controls
- Additional project archiving capacity
- Customized project and invoice reporting
- The ability to designate projects as expedited
- Expanded workflow capabilities
- Updated query, sorting and filtering capabilities
- Improved user interface
- The ability to directly upload project revisions
- Streamlined project collaboration capabilities.
"In order to maintain our position as providing the industry's highest levels of customer support and service, we understood the importance and need to continue to make a sizable investment in technology, infrastructure and processes. This latest version of our customer web portal clearly demonstrates our commitment to our clients and will serve as a key marketing and sales differentiator," stated James Eglin, VP of Sales and Marketing in making this announcement.
About Legal Advantage, LLC
Legal Advantage, LLC is a leading provider of cost-effective legal support services. Our patent illustration, trial graphics/animation, patent proofreading, document review, memo writing and immigration application processing service offerings enable law firms and corporations to work more efficiently and effectively. To date, we have successfully completed over 15,000 projects for law firms and corporations throughout the United States and abroad.
Source: PRWeb: Legal / Law